AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

""“The Outback Energy Hunter/Pathfinder Onshore group (The...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 34,604 Posts.

""“The Outback Energy Hunter/Pathfinder Onshore group (The Vendors) has been working with Magnum Hunter to obtain Magnum Hunter’s technical expertise for application in Australia and bring strong relationships with all parties. The Vendors have brought this opportunity to us and we have worked closely with them over the past two months to deliver this acquisition.""

the above is from NSE's announcement on 10/12/13..that's right a day or so ago.

they've been working with who..????

crap I thought they were working on a deal with AQO...

who's the idiot..?????

I can not believe that....

it's a OMG they've put their foot in it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236