VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

re: contact management, page-4

1. 6,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    re: contact management ps , Another post script ,

I'm doing this alot lately.

Surely if salt continues to be a problem after the redrill they could email all engineering departments of suitable universities offering the prize of 20% of all oil recovered for the best cost effective method of dealing with the salt.

For necessity is the mother of all inventions.

At least this is movement and alot better than the inactivity that is being experienced at the moment.

Well thats enough from me on this as the small gamble I had here isn't worth anymore of my time for the time being.

Cheers EWO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236