IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Goyim, you really are out there, in a different place, I hope it...

1. 3,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Goyim, you really are out there, in a different place, I hope it is nice for you, maybe you do need a chill pill or two. Your writing can be very hard to follow, maybe you could use a word processor, read it 20 times and have a think about the content before you post.

Trumpy was not having trouble writing his own posts.

A few posts ago you told me not to “assume so much” from your post(s) and now you want me to read between the lines in your posts, really!!

You - “and to think they are not here is completely ignorant
    Me – I know they potentially exist and I deliberately used the word potentially. It does bother me personally and hopefully the truth eventually comes out with debate.
    And that forms one of the bases for chat forums. Trying to sort it all out.

One of the biggest problems that I see are the PR machines that turn out potential miracle after potential miracle for all to read.

You - “You ask me to name or attack others for what reason,
    Me - I did not ask you to attack anyone!!!
    You made the statement that there are shills on the IGS threads and I asked you who they are! i.e. To back up (substantiate) your claims, making such claims casts assertions on every regular on a thread, in my opinion.
    So what type of shills are they?
    Everyone here has a thick shin so feel free to name the shills.

Oh, I thought I did address your question, I think, although I …….maybe ….. I …..sort of did….

“And I do have an opinion on so called shills a lot depends on exactly how you define paid, compared to say, people on the payroll or other people (i.e. SIs) trying to turn a quick profit at the expense of others by creating hype and or a false hope. So far I am yet to see a poster that is in my opinion paid to "talk it down" in order to buy cheaper, although a lot of accusations are thrown around....... about so called down rampers ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.