IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

trumpy71, it starts to make some sense after you read it 20...

1. 3,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    trumpy71, it starts to make some sense after you read it 20 times (maybe not 20 times) A Lot more than a dictionary is required and the google machine cannot translate his posts, it can only give meanings to words that might be used.
    The 2 recent posts are the most difficult to understand (comprehend) posts that I have ever read on HC.

goyim, the short reply.....

1) "Just like how you ignored what I was saying about companies directly related in terms of investment direction and chose to make comment on a word and then link to urban dictionary."

First I have to understand your post and the context in which it is written, which is not easy.
    If I do not understand the meaning of a word I will look up the popular meaning and post a link, if I think it is warranted!

2) I have a very limited understanding of what you are talking about in the following quote and post -

"Just like how you ignored what I was saying about companies directly related in terms of investment direction"

- Are you referring to the bit about IGS' business plan?
    If you are, then you do not have a very good understanding of IGS and friends......

Did I ignore parts of your post or just not respond to them, maybe thru lack of time or maybe I don't have an opinion on what you were apparently discussing.

3) From what I can make of your 2 posts it would appear that you are saying that posters can post what ever they like and not be called out or challenged, as long as it is well written, appears to be from an intuitive person, facts have no relevance or are not required and the post is thoughtful and they are not a shill or the opposite of a shill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.