IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

I am talking about shills that post with an obvious agenda...

1. 86 Posts.
    I am talking about shills that post with an obvious agenda wether to discredit certain posters or promote a product the are inherently the same. Both are of no value to the topic at hand you have to read through post after post to wade through the eccentric tripe to find a shred of well written well sourced posts.

Even when you find that you have found an adversary as soon as you look below surface you find dubious connections between various enforcers and the posters so you are really never going to be free from the dubious comments and intended details. Just like how you ignored what I was saying about companies directly related in terms of investment direction and chose to make comment on a word and then link to urban dictionary.

In summary what I'm saying won't get through but my point stands anyone one who points out word definitions or misspelling will not get the real understanding that is by the informed talking they are derailing. So when you get your head out of urban dictionary and look into the topic of organised posters you will understand what I said about the aforementioned companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.