IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Yea I sadly don't think it's just 'them', maybe an amalgamation...

1. 86 Posts.
    Yea I sadly don't think it's just 'them', maybe an amalgamation of accounts designed to discredit and derail. They were on pyl before it was mmj, they also encouraged people to move from PYL to CMY and that went under within months. Mind you with a 'better business plan' the only stable investments in this industry would be ERI and IGS.

Pyl was a bit too good to be true with questionable associations and the like. I have uncovered 'shills' on certain forums, there is substantial history of pointing out facts and then termites come out of the wood work to erode all conversation formation in a sweeping movement. With personal attacks being left up to deter others from informing or participate in meaningful discussion.

Welcome to the war on the mind.

We as a consensus can only spread fact and hope the lurkers are reading. Start writing as to not inform one of few. Write as if you are unbiasedly adressing all potential audiences to have the greatest impact.

Continue the good fight as their likes go up you know you are directly over the target.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.