IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

KIWI Let me get this straight....where have I stated that Jane...

1. 4,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    KIWI

Let me get this straight....where have I stated that Jane Flegg will be coy Sec for both IGS and Winter Gardens? Facts please.

Go back and carefully read my post. I know you have had problems reading recently.

I said that " My understanding ( which implies speculation based upon purchasing majority holding) is that IGS will change its name to WG". No mention of any company secretary.

WG did not go direct to OKAP for funding. I was told by a third party that it was introduced by a promoter ( Canadian based) who I imagine got a fee. If you did your research you would know why WG was eventually rejected by the Canadian coy who was initially keen on the JV.

So now by me stating that I am speculating that funding may come in Oct actually is interpreted by KIWI as....."Okap have released an unofficial non ASX announcement". Interesting interpretation. So does IGS have a cash problem if that is the case KIWI? If funds come in will IGS be insolvent next month? Lets wait and see what transpires before making your informed call.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.