AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

Hi Asjadyhya, Im not sure whether i consider myself an...

1. 972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Hi Asjadyhya,

Im not sure whether i consider myself an experienced investor but as to your question the outcome of the magneto-teluric survey does not suggest if there is anything there or not.

It just proves that the methods used are not suited for target aquisition on this terrain.

Exploration companies experiment with different tools all the time many of which prove to be incompatable with the terrain/target in question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236