CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

posted from AYM thread"Regarding the letter to shareholders...

1. 695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    posted from AYM thread

"Regarding the letter to shareholders today...

Having been burned by the power struggle that effectively decimated the share price, I am rather sceptical about the tone of the aforementioned letter. Whenever I see a precisely worded english letter signed by a Chinese person, I seriously doubt the integrity/authenticity of the contents. I cant help but feel the signatory is a puppet. However, given the fact he is a Chinese national who has decided to let himself be swayed into getting involved with an Australian Company, I guess I should permit the benefit of doubt by assuming he has no other choice... under the circumstances.
    The one thing I am adamant about is that I will NOT be influenced into parting with more money .... there are several references in the letter regarding "a lot of money has been spent".... and if these references are a forerunner to going back to shareholders for more funds, then it will fall on my deaf ears.
    They are responsible for the torched share price so it is their responsibility to do what it takes to restore it. In 47 years of market participation this is the very worst performer I have encountered.... all as a result of self interests..... forget the part in the letter referring to his intention to look after all shareholders in the future..... that is nothing more than bullshit aimed at pacifying the unpacifiable. What is done, is done.... and the size of the wreckage is on his and his Board's heads"

who knows ???
    same team who knows ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.