MRX 0.00% 0.7¢ matrix metals limited

Just out of interest, can anyone suggest why the production cost...

1. 63 Posts.
    Just out of interest, can anyone suggest why the production cost for MRX is so high ($2.4/lb) compared to CUO's Ladie Annie project ($0.83/lb) - I thought that the grades and processing routes were comparable between these projects.

I have never been a fan of MRX, ever since they failed to develop the 'White Range' project a few years ago. But now, with a market cap of only $44m, there may be a justification for supporting them (what operating and net profits can we expect from them in the coming years?).

In the Cu sector I currently hold URL who hopefully will soon receive funding for their Roseby project which will lead to a rocketing share price (I hope!!).

The other interesting junior Cu developer which I've noticed is Redbank Mines (RBM). There current market cap is only $7m but they seam to have a good chance of going into small-scale copper production in the next few years (recent shallow drilling intercepts have been up to 10% Cu; ie it's highish grade). Completion of a DFS on a 6 ktpa oxide copper project is expected in Q3 2008.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.