ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 106 Posts.
    Hi Adz
    Yes the announcement read that way but the quarterly issued 30/4 stated in events post 31/3 that:

"the Group has also received an irrevocable purchase order for the first batch of 500,000 test kits. Under the term of the MOU, payment terms will be 50% upfront payment on receipt of order and the remaining 50% payment upon delivery. The Group is working with the party for payment and delivery schedules."

It appears that they did not receive payment with the order and they are also running behind on their schedule hence the reason I have only used the full payment for the 1st order.

Also I had assumed that as these orders materially affect the finances of the company, they would have announced if they had received a second order. IMHO
    Cheers
    KM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236