AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

From the horses mouth "I expect to lodge our Quarterly report...

1. 52 Posts.
    From the horses mouth "I expect to lodge our Quarterly report with ASX beginning of April. The report will contain an update on some positive developments at the Company?s Toondulya EL in the Central Gawler. 3-D modelling of a significant gravity feature has delineated some quality constrained targets requiring drilling. I am unable to discuss further until the information is in the public domain." can't be long now. Operative word being POSITIVE DEVELOPMENTS. Cant see it being released no later then this time Next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236