SGL ricegrowers limited

re: qgc & sgl stung by I think emotion is getting the better of...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: MONDAY, 8 APRIL 2019 11:00AM ##
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 182 Posts.
    re: qgc & sgl stung by I think emotion is getting the better of everyone here, it seems highly likely that the recent increase in SGL price is directly attributable to the perceived value in the takeover. If that takeover does not go ahead, its highly likely SGL will be back to 30 cents or less. Despite what the director are spruiking, they are having difficulty coming up with the $30M, which means the company is not in good shape and the 27 cent pre offer price may be close what the company is worth. Alternatively, if the takeover does ahead, the combined resources must push SGL well over 60 cents relative ($1.20 QGC).
    For that reason I'm putting my share in for the takeover, the economics are undisputable, I am only in it for the money and the takeover is a guaranteed leap in share price.

I also hold QGC shares

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236