88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Proactive Investors interview, page-13

1. 2,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Unlike most here doing nothing but wishful thinking and believing all will be right that comes from 88. I just see it differently. I do not continue to back slap companies which fail multiple times. I expect some company changes. That's my opinion you have yours.

Instead of being smart, why not explain that a FO and probably multiple FO's is better than what I propose. Maybe someone from proactive Investors can ask that very question of selling IW1 when Dave has his next interview.

Everything has changed since IW1 days and if solutions which benefit us holders first are not found asap then where will be in 12/24 months. Of course IW1 is on the table those thinking not, then just wait and see the terms a tier 1 FO we will get. Can't wait to read the posts then if it gets up, lol.

The biggest issue for me while others continue to burry their heads in the sand is why are we even in this terrible position. Creditability, confidence and success is only a matter of weeks away now. Some will be right some will be wrong which I couldn't care less about. I just want a smart decision (we have lacked several so far imo) to benefit my investment simple as that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.