SMD 0.00% 1.0¢ syndicated metals limited

I am getting tied of what I assume are stockbrokers placing...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I am getting tied of what I assume are stockbrokers placing orders just after 4:10pm to try and move the price in the direction they desire.  I take it is a dealer due to the timing of the trades, always 4:10pm +/_ secs.  I also assume they are selling to and from accounts that they control as per XT code for sale between their own clients and not on the open market - Gee Bob I'll sell you $21 worth of shares directly at a much lower market price, you buy them and we can push the prices down for opening next Monday......

Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 4.49.06 PM.png

ASIC is certainly a toothless tiger as you see this market manipulation so often.

They other great one often seen is the rise in trades 1-2 weeks prior to announcements, you would think insider trading was legal in Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236