AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

Hi Oilyman,Nice connections there. Its nice to dream sometimes...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Oilyman,

Nice connections there. Its nice to dream sometimes but keeping it realistic. This deal was a bit strange in the sense I was looking for a partner already in the area. ie. BPT or one of the other guys like Shell who seem to be keeping an eye on the area. It is interesting with the connections u mention but also that it may have been possible that this deal was struck with a white knight role in mind in case we do find something substantial and get taken out. I would think if a major took us now there would barely be any premium given the uncertainty on what lies within our areas. Nice and steady here so happy to see where it goes. Still looking towards the Oct deadline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236