AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

Hi dhinh,We should see some interesting times between now and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi dhinh,

We should see some interesting times between now and Xmas IMO.

We await Outback now to see if they go through with the Farm in. IMO plenty waiting in line if they don't!!

The following from a previous post of mine. Since I posted this Magnum Hunter resources has gone from mid $4 to a high recently of over $7..........

What I've found out is Outback is wholly owned by Pathfinder Energy.

Website.

www.pfenergy.com.au

Looks like Pathfinder is putting positions together in Australia.

IMO the connection AQO are most interested in is Fowler (OEH/PFE) and Evans CEO of Magnum Hunter. I've found out Evans and his VP are keynotes at the DUG conference in Brisbane in 2 weeks. Their bios are at the link below and very impressive.

www.dugaustralia.com

I've also got a Gas and Oil contact who knows of Ian Boserio of OEH/PFE and he tells me he is no slouch either.

Magnum Hunter (mark 1) cracked the shale in the US and was sold. Evans & his team reformed Magnum Hunter Resources (mark 2) and listed on NYSE. They just sold a position in the Eagleford for $400m. They are moving to the Utica shale now.

Web site below

www.magnumhunterresources.com

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236