CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Privateer,

I don't know that Grrentrains is dead yet but I think it would be much better for CXG for it to fall over now than latter when Greentrains has a secure long term lease with CXG.

I dont have the attribution, but a read a Financial Review article about 1 week ago reporting that the market for fabrication of new bulk commodities wagons had completely tanked.

UCG subsidiary A Gonin , who make rolling stock, have not received a new order for 6 months.

All the finacial risk on this deal rests with CXG, firstly on construction without appropriate capacity to pay from Greentrains. Secondly GXG is going to do an operating lease for probably 60 months and assume all the risk if it can not on-lease the engines and ore waggons.

This is a bit of a mess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236