ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

Refinancing why not give another update as bin bin has said to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Refinancing why not give another update as bin bin has said to calm the sell off.
    Grieve we ALL want to no what happened FILL IN ALL the GAPs not just oh it’s taken longer than expected and we changed the type of flood that was done several years ago yeah years.IMHO
    Correct me if I’m wrong even thou the flood was changed the expected initial recovery was 1000-1200bopd 
    Aneth the 900bopd tell us is it just the weather that has caused the drop in production
    Madden insurance is all covered ...not mostly as announced
    open for interpretation I reckon
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL
    lastly how come we all no that this is what the market wants to calm the sentiment of this selling yet they can’t work it out 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236