THR 0.00% 1.6¢ thor energy plc

Hi @JandJ Had a quick look at the geo maps this evening....

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi @JandJ

Had a quick look at the geo maps this evening. E45/4690 is located 95km SW of Marble Bar.

Redstone.PNG

There is no MRB within cooee of this tenement and cong gold potential may be limited. Can't comment on lithium potential, but no prior mining is marked on the mapping.

THR.jpg

Redstone Pty Ltd who is the vendor to THR has around 8km of strike of basal MRB sitting unconformably over older 3016-3350Ma aged rocks about 45km further east (E46/1169). As you know I am a fan of this kind of formation for cong gold. The downside is that Redstone applied for this tenement on 18/7/2017 along with a competing application from Greatland Pty Ltd, so presumably they will go into a ballot for it. If I was THR I would be looking at this tenement as well.

THR E46_1169.PNG

DYOR

Cheers

BS
    Last edited by Bigsky: 12/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.914M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236