CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    Hi Speculator

I think I have already given the answer on my post above.

Yes I said that ATP855 of BPT-Chevron-Icon and ATP-940P of DLS-BG Group have less temperature than PEL218 but it still has much higher temperatures than PEL570 and PEL514 of Patchawarra Trough.

I also said that the Patchwarra formation's depth is much deeper (4200m) at that section (North-East) for ATP855 and ATP-940p at  Nappamerri Trough than PEL218 of BPT-Chevron at the south-west of Napp. Trough.

Therefore BPT and DLS JVs still have to deal with high temperature and pressures.

You can see BPT's latest presentation (they don't give the depth markings, I am giving them with my red markings) most wells are being drilled down to Patchawarra formation as it is the main sources of hydrocarbons . We should understand that they made the mistake by considering that the REM sections would generate enough hydrocarbons for gas. But it didn't. They have realised it after drilling many wells and spending hundreds of millions.

Therefore no, they are looking to Patchawarra Trough. Magnum Hunter and NSE have realised the situation and take the biggest portion of AQO. Then Drillsearch realised it and tried to takeover Senex. But they couldn't do it.

Also,  you can see that Chevron's share in ATP855 is only 18% while they have 30% in PEL218 which is hopeless for now. So we can see that Chevron is in trouble, but Drillsearch is attacking to Patchwarra Trough!

Where is Chevron then!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236