MOO 0.00% 0.2¢ monto minerals ltd

From my understanding, I believe that the owners of SR want to...

1. 1,009 Posts.
    From my understanding, I believe that the owners of SR want to keep as many shares as they can. That's the whole reason they wanted to go through a RTO instead of a VC. I would be happy for 50-70% of the shares to be held tightly with the holders. This means less shares to be traded and whatever institutions can get their hands on will dry up very quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236