AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

Pantheon - AXT invested $1.7M, now worth $3.7M...and rising!In...

1. 959 Posts.
    Pantheon - AXT invested $1.7M, now worth $3.7M...and rising!

In the kitty, around $1.5M.

So ~$5.2M cash/cash equivalents.

Good with their money aren't they?

Only raised money only once since they floated back in late 2006, and that was at done at 30c for ~$3M...not that they really needed it then as they already had $5M in the bank at the time, taking their bank account up to ~$8M (and they still have ~$5.2M of cash/cash equivalents per above).

Somehow I think that when they do raise money, it won't be below 30c!

Pantheon:
    - First well to spud in weeks
    - Up to 50 well development
    - Each well is estimated to have a PV10 of US$6 million net to Pantheon (after drilling and operating
    costs, royalties and production taxes)

...somebody get me a calculator!

...and which nervous Nelly sold me some more cheap ones today?!?! :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236