GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

overseas buying, page-20

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi Donna

Im impressed by your profound understanding of this Co from the early unheralded days

Only a small percentage of junior resource Cos have all the ingredients to go on to become an FMG
    GIR has these ingredients
    Intelligent committed and visionary management
    Huge well located land holdings
    Substantial cash reserves to cover years of drilling unencumbered by bankers and new equity raisings. Only executed recently
    Wide broker and financial press coverage. Only occurring now
    A reluctance to dilute capital and a desire to put shareholder interests first. Shown by its past behaviour
    An ability to monetize assets. Shown by their spin offs and ability to JV properties
    A growing number of institutional and corporate shareholders
    Developing JORC resource that is strategically important to adjacent major players

The RHI and AMCI deal was inspiring. It exhibits the brillant strategic acumen of their board.Its a trojan horse move placing them firmly within the camp of the majors
    AMCI is now at the centre of their destiny and will likely draw in rival AQA In addition it gave them the cash resources of a mature mining house

We are in the no mans land zone of a pre 100 Mill -1.5 Billion Tonne JORC Iron ore validation. So investors need to take a risk. A risk in holding a risk in buying and a risk in selling
    Who dares wins. For me the extreme upside of this non dilutionary, shareholder loyal company is a Share price of
    $80 and the downside is $4.

I believe the conservative strategy is to take a little progressively off the table to cover cost and glean some profit but hold over 50% of your holding for the big growth

I want to talk to you more about their associate PMH which is insanely undervalued but I will post later on the PMH thread

Regards W

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.