GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

overseas buying, page-16

1. 1,372 Posts.
    Good trade 40. A quick profit is a good profit. You raise a good point about the Fe race atm. I have also been thinking along those lines. I am with the longs on GIR and think that 2 years should see the greatest % growth. I have a few others on a similar time frame. No crystal ball but with so many projects and exp and start ups round the world a saturation point must be reached at some time. My guess/hope in 2 to 3 years for this. This suggests that only companies that are in the dev stage now will have time to cash in. I follow a few others in very early prospect and drill stages as trade bait as +ve ann of results give a spike. But they will run out of time IMHO.
    Leroy and others looking at buying in or top up. There is an old saying that goes something like this...any time is a good time for a good investment..
    Having said that the run of GIR recently could not be maintained forever. ( What about FMG I hear someone aks??)
    A retraction or consolidation should come after the current buyer demand settles and profit taking starts. The peak?? The retract bottom?? who knows. I am amazed by it's sp movement.
    As for the spinoffs. I have not researched they much but perhaps the best way to invest in them is to have a foot in each one. i.e. to own GIR. The U and Mg possibilities sound good.
    I am starting to look at what seems to be the "next boom"
    clean / green energy. HDR and UCG technology companies. Some seem to be a bit pricey already. I do not hold any but I am looking at CXY, LNC, GHT, GDY, MEE. (off the trach sorry)
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.