CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

My Conglin Yue is the largest shareholder of CAP, controlling...

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    My Conglin Yue is the largest shareholder of CAP, controlling 14.146 million shares or 14% of the company. Shares are held in Mr. Yue's personal name and through his company, Australia Conglin Investment Group.

Mr. Yue has interests in other ASX listed mining / mineral companies, such as:

* NTU: rare earths, owns 19% of the company.
    * LYC: rare earths. LYC also owns 7% of NTU and Mr Yue is the 15% largest shareholder in LYC.
    * TUC: rare earths: Not sure on number of shares held.
    * ORM: rare earths: controls 19%.

Mr. Yue has just launched a friendly take over for ORM, offering 16c a share, a 122% premium to the last traded shareprice. Directors have advised shareholders to accept the offer.

In the ASX announcement released by ORM, it stated:

Conglin is a trading and investment company, established in Australia to invest in small-to-medium sized mining
    companies listed on ASX. Conglin’s mission is to deliver the best quality coking coal, iron ore and other assets to major Chinese steel mills and manufacturers as efficiently as possible. The Company also provides communication and
    negotiation support for entities in Australia seeking to conduct business in China.

Conglin is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Inner Mongolia Huachen Industry Company (“Huachen”), one of the major coking coal and iron ore resource suppliers for BaoSteel and AnSteel (two major Chinese iron and steel conglomerates). Huachen employs over 200 staff and had coal and iron ore sales of $180 million in 2011".

I beleive that CAP owes Mr. Yue above 43c per share and he has board representation at CAP. Mr. Yue also had a seat on the board at ORM, represented by Mr. Bin Cai, the same person representing him at CAP.

Its great to have such a prominant major shareholder and if ASI dont take up the J/V rights, Mr. Yue would have some interesting contacts in high places who may be interested in a high grade magnatite resource such as Hawsons.

Im hoping that June will be a great month, ski season is underway (will be at Perisher next weekend) and hopefully shareholders will recieve good news on Hawsons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.