[_REQUEST_ACCESS_TIME] => 1727692075.3691
            [_VALID] => Array
                (
                    [Zend\Session\Validator\Id] => 8is4e0a67sjv7mni8dsej1tq97
                )

)

)
-----------------------
AMBASSADOR OIL AND GAS LIMITED (ASX:AQO) - options could very soon be in the money, page-5 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

options could very soon be in the money, page-5

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    ToH,

Nothing goes up in a straight line we all wish it could and would. If you read the posts on here I sold a few heads at 20.5c the other day. Others were suggesting that the chart was looking good and the price would climb?

I don't know who was right or who was wrong because since I sold the price has gone up to 23c(?) and then back down to 20.5c. But the market is a living moving beast, some people bought in the 10-12c region and are taking profits at this point some are selling with a 2c profit. Some people bought at 23c and are selling today because they bought on momentum and now don't want to lose too much.

End of the day 200,000 shares traded in this company is a good day so a swing of 6% either way is nothing.

From my charting I have buys at 19c...but charts show people different things. I know this so I didn't sell all just in case I was wrong. I love the fact that all of us have different views on the charts because sadly we have no news to talk about.

However, we have have seen the share price rise on no news so lets just enjoy the ride (usually its down, down down with no news) and get ready to sell when we have lots of news and a much, much higher share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.