GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

hi hightrax, ya twas a funny little sell down after the last...

1. 810 Posts.
    hi hightrax, ya twas a funny little sell down after the last couple of weeks but the volume was not too significant and I am not too concerned - indeed, having sold alot of my holding earlier in the year, I'm happy for an opportunity to pick more up at these kind of prices.

I had a look into the opus thing - and while ANZ nominees hold 6% of Giralia, I understand that while GIR was listed on the initial opus list that was published, that this significant holding itself is not an opus holding.

May be some odd shares sold down but I'm not convinved it will be significant - nice buying opp imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236