ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

Hi Binbin yes that is me :) I remember you as well ive followed...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi Binbin yes that is me I remember you as well ive followed this stock since 2007 started accumulating again after Lingo joined and now hold a fairly large parcel that is already showing a great return . The fundamentals hold up even in a crash . If you read my recent co authored work on the Australian economy I have a very negative view on the outlook going forward . My view is we have another 2008 in the next 18months (probably worse) and a lost decade for Australia https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/australias-economy-house-cards-matt-barrie/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236