RHY 8.57% 6.4¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Hey everyone hope someone with a little more insight can help me...

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Hey everyone hope someone with a little more insight can help me here.

I'm wondering why the stage 5 trial didn't work out. The prospectus seems to blame one of the biomarkers not performing as expected.

I can see there's a lot of collaboration with CSIRO to develop the final biomarker / antibodies and confirm that they can be sustainably produced (supply chain control).

Again from the prospectus and a recent announcement I can see that stage 6 will apply the new biomarker / antibodies to the samples from stage 5 trial to confirm success. At the same time stage 7 (1000 person trial) will begin to be organised concurrently to save time.

Does someone have a handle on, or has spoken to the company about why stage 5 trial didn't work out specifically and why they are confident that the new biomarker developed by CSIRO will succeed when applied to stage 5 samples?

Obviously they're trying to keep the timeline going though if the new biomarker from CSIRO doesn't work as expected when they apply it to the stage 5 samples to confirm success, then timelines will be pushed out quite a lot as the stage 7 trial will need to be pushed back.

Any thoughts would be welcome. I've read the research note shared in the thread though I don't believe it addressed this series of questions.

Cheers

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 1.29.01 pm.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 1.30.32 pm.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.