CAY 0.00% 9.6¢ canyon resources limited

Just for the record Oz, yes confused east and west at the start...

1. 7,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1610
    Just for the record Oz, yes confused east and west at the start of the post. I am on pain killers and not at the top of my game. The rationale stands though.
    UnfortunatelyI took my Due Diligence too far and stepped into a rabbit hole, fell andbroke my ankle after visiting Kribi port. I go into surgery for a plate in acouple of days. In the meantime, I can attest to the care and concern, medi vacprocedures etc of the Canyon set up.

For the rest, having spent the best part of 10 days on site, talking with all levels of professionals (asking a million questions) and doing my own observations and measurements I am very content with my findings. As stated above, they are my opinions and it should only be about 6 weeks to see results back from ALS to confirm one way or the other on some of them, unless you are suggesting they're not a professional outfit? Let's await results and see who is closer to the mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $127.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236