CAY 0.00% 9.6¢ canyon resources limited

fantastically informative Kaylenn and confirms what CAY are...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    fantastically informative Kaylenn and confirms what CAY are already saying and have reported.

It is always reassuring to hear and see things from another persons perspective, especially someone who has been to site and seen things with their own 2 eyes, especially someone who has your credentials.

Thank you once again for your extremely valuable input and sharing your knowledge with us all. LEGEND!!!

I look forward to the long overdue updates from CAY re possible resource upgrades, Rail solutions, PFS etc.

I agree 100%, Anyone invested here is on a winner and your opinion and informed and unbiased analysis confirms this. Thank you once again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $127.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236