CAY 0.00% 9.6¢ canyon resources limited

"At all times on this trip I felt completely safe and enjoyed...

1. 6,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    "At all times on this trip I felt completely safe and enjoyed seeing how Cameroon operated. I travelled quite extensively and saw normal day to day life everywhere, from up country near the mine site and down through the country to visit the countries capital, the admin capital and down south to Kribi."

Your travel experience with a feeling of personal safety and welcome is a timely reminder that the reporting of local unrest needs to be viewed in a broader context and your reports are significant in seeing that broader context Thank you  very much for your detailed and interesting writing....you might soon be writing professionally. Safe home and CAY is really on the march!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $127.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 85574 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.22am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236