CAY 0.00% 9.6¢ canyon resources limited

A few days ago on Agnes...

1. 7,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1610
    A few days ago on Agnes plateau.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l2xdw57ntf8ix7z/IMG_9512.MOV?dl=0

65 metres that day.  It is my belief that the ore body will turn out to be thicker than CAL, the original tenement holders thought. From the appearance of the material brought up, split and bagged, I'd guess the grade could be better than expected too. The samples will soon go off to South Africa for ample prep and then on to Ireland for analysis. Both certified ALS labs.

Canyon are working on getting an XRF metre in house but for now they have to wait along with us to find out grades etc. Canyon are also working on getting two additional rigs, both more powerful than the current rig.

The drill crew is run by a great team. All Africans. Steven and his main offsider are from Zambia and very well experienced. They are training up a group of Cameroonians from the local area and some of those are showing great promise and will run a rig once the new rigs arrive. I believe that will see an accelerated campaign over the next few months. Supervising geos are also Africans. One from the local area and one from Zambia. They have previous experience with our head geo Alex Shaw and he dragged them into the project by choice.  Both great guys and more than competent at their job. Alex's 2IC is a geo named Jones who also comes from Cameroon and is very experienced. All in all a great team of geos and drillers. They worked well together and I was amazed at how quickly and competently they were getting through holes.

It was also really interesting to see the interest displayed in the project by the local villagers, chiefs etc.  They were keen to be present with the visiting 'officials'.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1445/1445969-766396a636a40e11546e56e0d7ad3532.jpg

The drillers at work on Agnes.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1445/1445970-b90a66a7caf7dd9efc06261cf04cdbc5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $127.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236