CAY 1.04% 9.7¢ canyon resources limited

This is the local rail station up at site. The spur line out to...

1. 7,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1610
    This is the local rail station up at site. The spur line out to the ore body would branch off here and there are already two prospective paths depending on which part of the ore body is mined first.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1445/1445682-60356cdf4f0f43094fb5945400a54f68.jpg

If anyone goes to visit I highly recommend a visit to Hotel California in town. It's an eye opening experience and probably just what the Eagles were imagining when the penned their song.  

At all times on this trip I felt completely safe and enjoyed seeing how Cameroon operated. I travelled quite extensively and saw normal day to day life everywhere, from up country near the mine site and down through the country to visit the countries capital, the admin capital and down south to Kribi. We also had a quick look at the existing alumina refinery outside Douala. With a 50% Gibbsite and sub 2% reactive silica bauxite it isn't impossible that the refinery will want more bauxite. This could be another small bonus in helping the Cameroonian economy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $127.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.7¢ $18.57K 191.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 350749 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236