ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

The whole point of what we are trying to tell you is that the...

1. 2,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    The whole point of what we are trying to tell you is that the “stats” you cling to are manipulated, cherry-picked and omitted. But don’t take our word for it - take the word of climate scientists who have SEEN it happen and have been vocal in reporting it.
    Show me a climate model or prediction that has EVER been right. You can’t, but I’ll show you a heap that have been universally wrong.
    Dig deeper - don’t just read something on Google and spout it as fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $78 3.921K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1790997 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 642018 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236