AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

Sorry dont understand what you are saying IC. Dont understand...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Sorry dont understand what you are saying IC. Dont understand the risk you mention or the objective of the high-vol-21c-trade in terms of your thinking.

One idea I have is that the low hanging fruit get taken out first. Look at the way the share price has been played over the last month. The last thing that you would have expected is millions through at 21c today.

In my thinking, if a predator is building a stake in a low key way, he she doesn't want to make the share price look strong on screen. Later, once sufficient stock has been accumulated/wharehoused, he/she can afford to pay up (at a higher price) for Kleo's 30% controlling interest (and my small interest, hopefully).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236