GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Not looking good for GMC, page-195

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    In the last time you fail at all.
    Gulf is still alive and the first transaction was done.
    I have never seen before a thread where more not holders share their opinions than holders.
    Also i have seen before that so deeply frustrated ex holders post that much against a company like you and tt.....
    Just to let you know., normally on the share market everybody should know in what they have to invest his/her hard earned money into and at the share marked everything at every time is possible.
    Bag full of money or bag completely empty, but that should everyone decide by themselves.
    If you are right, you should be happy to be not invested and I'm hapoy for you, if you are not right, hopefully you are happy for us holders.

The signs are closer that we holders could be happy at the end.

AiMO

Nice weekend MR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236