ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 639 Posts.
    l have been a HC member for ages but got suspended and only asked to be reinstated when I wanted to have imput into this thread.
    Sorry if you guys feel it's all negative ...thats not my intention ...My concern is the WA cash burners ( companies under market cap $50 not in production ) and how they run the coporate info flows ...seems some get more info than others and on this occassion I think I'm right.
    You spend hours hunting for a company with some up-side , take a position and hope to be included when the wheels begin to turn ... yet again the small player has been left out of bigger play...yes i understand i can buy @ .24 to get my fill ( if it goes to that level again ) or i can prey it goes lower and i get more than my fill and out smart the bigger players.
    you either sit and watch or make a play your happy with ...l don't mean to offend LT holders as i've been in this stock since July @ .165 so i got out with a good result ...but i'd love to get back lower ans that folks is what prey happens !~!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236