MRX 0.00% 0.7¢ matrix metals limited

O.k ninelives you twisted my arm....i will stick to this...

1. 13,576 Posts.
    O.k ninelives you twisted my arm....i will stick to this thread......

9lives..many traders investors read the financial papers...watch cnbc etc....and use there means of selective exposure and selective hearing ..meaning that they only take aboard what favours there position.....and toss everything else out the window ....I was guilty of it also...until i lost my money over and over again...it is very hard to train your thinking outside normality...its very hard...but to succeed as a trader...its exactly, what one must do...
    Most investors or traders...especially the newbies...dont realise how hard this game becomes when it turns on its back....we are in a bull market...its easy money for all....but when a bear market grips us....it becomes a bull trap after bull trap after bull trap...and many fortunes are lost...

9lives ..when i look at the dow..ftse,dax,cac charts i see troublesome trends....and most traders plot along there merry way....ignoring signs of calamity....markets only give out a few warnings....we had one in feb..we had another recently.....and most think ...its o.k, we recovered then, we will recover again, when the next one arrives.....but im afraid to say,that the next one might be the big one.....Now what is the best action to take....remember its our hard earnt cash at stake...do we sell out and stay on the sidelines and be certain that this is not the big one, in coming weeks....or do we gamble and say lets wait and see....Most would freeze when asked a question as such.......

9lives...The next time you r at traffic lights....and you have a red signal not to walk across....pretend that you r about to cross...and watch all people behind you or next to you follow.....
    If you can interpret,you r on your way to becoming a better trader.

take care my fellow trader...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.