ETC entertainment media & telecoms corporation limited

Find8,don't get distressed as ETC offers a tremendous...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 69 Posts.
    Find8,

don't get distressed as ETC offers a tremendous opportunity to buy a stock at a bargain price. I also see mining stocks with reasonable drill results (in the exploration phase) up 200-400% in a matter of weeks.

If ETC delivers as they've advised, it won't be too long before the stock is re-rated.

I was really impressed the company had the balls to revoke the earlier management options and re-issue at far more aggressive strike prices - they got it wrong but were prepared to listen to the analysts and shareholders and do something about it. The change of name to reflect the company's core line of business is further evidence this company has a strategic vision. ETC is yesterday's name and brings back memories of the old disastrous VOD days. This is a completely different beast.

Agree that buyers are probably sitting on the fence awaiting the annual results and further announcements. And then woosh, up she goes. Expect a dividend - possibly as much as 2-3c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236