[_REQUEST_ACCESS_TIME] => 1727692295.9687
            [_VALID] => Array
                (
                    [Zend\Session\Validator\Id] => frka3t74381t9rjvg37n1j119l
                )

)

)
-----------------------
INTERNATIONAL GOLDFIELDS LIMITED... (ASX:IGS) - Nice Article on WG - Very well put together!, 15326477, page-25 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

KIWI, Your warnings are always respected. Before subscribing to...

1. 4,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    KIWI,

Your warnings are always respected.

Before subscribing to the Converting shares for this venture I did research who offered the deal to OKAP and the original background . I then questioned the company and alerted them others would do the same which they have done.

For what it is worth I have been reassured that the WA team will not be involved with the management of WG. Yes they will cream off fees etc as usual.

I will be watching this investment with eagle eyes. Any evidence of foul play and I will exit.

There exits the potential for good gains by all investors but moreso for the Canadian/Uruguay team who needed the support funding. Their first attempt in Canada was cancelled due a change in direction by the funder.

I advise those who do subscribe to the company to monitor carefully and not rely on the PR spin but research.If the sp starts to drift I will not be staying around and accept bull sheet feedback like I did with CCC and KAB to neme two very bad choices.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.