VMG 0.00% 0.1¢ vdm group limited

This has got to be the weirdest story of a public company I've...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 53 Posts.
    This has got to be the weirdest story of a public company I've seen. There has to be some seriously grumpy financiers in the background, some even grumpier shareholders who for some reason thought the odd capital raising was a safe enough bet to pour in more money, and some plain old shareholders who want some answers...
    I couldn't make sense of it in a posting way back, and still can't...
    But if this is the template, I'm thinking of floating my civil construction company, pegging a bit of land in say... I dunno... Guinea will do (I put some money into a start-up there some years ago, and was lucky enough to get out with exquisite timing and a very modest profit. Everyone else just ended up with a warning they can one day give their grandkids.. - 70p down to .4p), make lots of happy predictions, get Johndone to do my PR work, have lots of cash raisings, buy a bigger boat than Stashes along with a tropical island, more cash raisings, more Johndone....
    Any takers?? shares will be cheap - $50.00 - so I can make the downside drag out a lot longer and die a natural death before anyone does me in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
VMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236