MOO 0.00% 0.2¢ monto minerals ltd

News: Evolution Mining was Friday’s most traded, page-6

1. 722 Posts.

I did hold when the price went to 0.008 but never thought of selling at that time, I feel confident about my decision to hold...In saying that, hindsight if I sold then, I could have free carried oh well! Once all this drama is over post consol price will be much higher and all the patient holders will be rewarded..IMHO
    not sure what the SP will be bit before consolidation, if the big guys want to accumulate it will be less, may even go to 0.001 ( as they sell 1 or two mill to spook nervous nellies and initiate selling frenzy like it happened with DUO forcing people to sell at 0.001 and not taking their allocation...look what happened later, people were expecting to buy post consol @ 0.004 or 0.005 however it opened at 0.008 all those people had to buy higher .
    MOO Buy side has 125 mill@ 0.001 in queue not all will be filled, even there is huge selling frenzy which is highly unlikely, I hold few mill want to buy some more If I get a chance....lets wait and see...GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236