CWN 0.25% $12.09 crown resorts limited

News: CWN ANALYSIS-After Macau and Vegas, investors ask what's next for Australia's Packer, page-9

1. 1,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    I don't see that as insight. Insight is offering knowledge not widely known or reported before the event. You're just offering emotive commentary after the event, that doesn't go into detail analysing the why's and what alternatives there are to turn it around (if any). And haven't the board made the strategic decision to vacate China? (Maybe too late, but it should hold them in good stead moving forward?)

I'm not demanding financial metrics, simply saying you can use them if you like. Often people look at both quantitative and qualitative metrics when looking at a stock. financial metrics is the quantitative side, therefore i was just interested if you had any views on theeir EPS, or free cash flow, debt, revenue growth trends etc.

It's not all too late for investors, unless you bought in higher and have since sold. Personally i jumped on CWN when they dropped close to $10 in Sep'15. And if it still a sell because you believe it is downwards from here, then let's have the robust discussion about why it's all downhill from here. A chance for you to offer some insight. Personally, i'm thinking about selling half of my holding as the next year or two are likely yo be be bumpy with some headwinds (so might be an opportunity to buy in cheaper, sometime in the short term), however i'm still positive on the long-term future of the CWN business.

I never said i wanted to be ruled by financial metrics? Strange comment. Hell yeah, i want to look at them and use them as part of my holistic approach and analysis, as anyone should.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.