CWN 0.25% $12.09 crown resorts limited

USC, i feel you touch on some interesting points that are worthy...

1. 1,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    USC, i feel you touch on some interesting points that are worthy of discussion, but your posts are just you screaming blue murder without offering any real interesting insight. It makes it hard to have constructive discussion on the pros and cons of investing in crown, and it makes it hard to trust or believe what you post.

I still remember when it was $10.51 and you had yourself on repeat post, offering up the same 'isms' day after day how CWN was a clear sell. Since then it has rallied strongly. Bt your posts it would be at $8.50 right now. Why is the SO holding up so well?

Undisputedly the arrest of 18 employees (with one now being released) is terrible exposure for the company and a sign the Chinese are looking to stamp out corruption... and money outflows. This also may have long term implications for vip gaming.. to what extent? well that's worth a robust discussion. As is the strategic direction of CWN to address any shortfall in VIP and a slowing growth of mass market - as clearly they won't just sit on their hands and ho hum, they will look for other revenue opportunities - if indeed VIP does take a big tumble, maybe it doesn't. maybe they address it and reverse it through other strategic decisions. The merits of Barangaroo are also worth discussing... you seem very negative on it, yet i don't understand why? The project appears to have lots going for it.

So less 'plans afoot' and 'ability to interpret the seen and unseen moves' and more constructive comments - if you feel so strongly on it. convince us with detailed analysis. use some financial metrics if you like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.