CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Andy,

I still believe GNC has a big opportunity but not as much now as it had and this is partly due to it now being too visible to the markets. That's another story.

I hope CCL doesn't end up down the same path but I can't see that happening. I can see it missing opportunities as and when they arise due to the top end stewardship currently in place. Awesome yield players and compliance administrators for sure but to drive growth and new markets and breakthrough strategies I can't see.

TCCC will always hold a majority by nature of the namesake and I agree, they will ensure there is no value dissipation and yield is held in good steed but they will also be a limiter on innovation unique to this down-under market that could be the break-through CCL needs.

It is a double edged sword having a major US backer as it can be good and at times it can be a killer for us here in Australia. I have watched both and having comfort of their support is wonderful but when they turn and exit it is horrid especially if the company is not prepared for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236