CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

I think you will find that the selling of the Indonesian arm of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 188 Posts.
    I think you will find that the selling of the Indonesian arm of CCA will only occur in the event that CCA have really botched the job there.
    They will be hoping it becomes very valuable and an highly effective earner because realistically, there is little to no growth left in the very mature ANZ markets.

Milk? Too competitive. Alcohol? Same.

Soft Drinks? Since the Japanese took over Schweppes that game has got a whole lot harder.

If they don't make Indonesia work then it could have ground breaking ramifications for the company.

Think Takeover.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236