CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

Yes I agree that debt funding is a possibility beyond the pilot...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Yes I agree that debt funding is a possibility beyond the pilot phase however they (banks etc) will look very close to "at the pump" price comparisons and the last pricing model that came remotely close to crude is at a BOO price of US$90 and that was with the most efficient cracking reactor, catalytic reactor and distillation column on the market.

You will need to find and have a County (if it is in the US) willing to supply free of charge the plastic to your door and have a state willing to support you because the oil companies will not let you become too successful. But there is a highly profitable area if your distillation process can HIGH GRADE racing fuel and thats a different story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236