CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

News: Carpentaria Exploration 2011 AGM presentati, page-8

1. 7,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 664
    re: News: Carpentaria Exploration 2011 AGM pr... Just went through Nicks AGM online broadcast.

Really feel comfortable with my investment in CAP. Yes, I like many shareholders, are in the red, however, I have been averaging down as much as my personal % allocation rules allow.

$10 million in cash.
    $2 million worth of shares in other companies.
    MK - $19.3 million.

0... I repeat 0... free shares to the directors in the company's history.. Really really impressed me, I did not realize that.. Ever share they have, they bought, also - their bonus shares - will cost them approx $0.43 each to get.. which could raise approximately $6 million. ( is it too big a stretch to rationalize that this would give company enough money to buy back Hawsons.. with a little spare ).

Just wish I didn't have to wait until May 15th to see the company get exciting again. Of course, could all happen sooner.

CAP - small company, from what I can see, good solid people working hard, preserving cash for when they can best use it, not overpaying themselves. Wish I could find more companies like CAP.
    Sorry if these seems like a plug. I just like the company, and wanted to share my thoughts.

DOYR
    Gdluck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.